Administrative Structure and Duties of the Neterian Worship
The Neterian Worship as an organization shall demand personnel as the organ of the spirit behind the worship. On the top of the list of the personnel shall be the administrative structure.
A Council of elected officials shall form the administrative organ of the Neterian Worship. The Council shall comprise Seven Departments in the following order:
- Supreme Priest
- Supreme Council
- High Priests
- Provincial Priests
- Council of Elders
- Council of the Youth
- Representative of the Infant’s Soul
Official Language of Administration:
The official language of Administration world-wide shall be English.
The Supreme Priest
Will be the world Neterian Supreme leader and the top authority in the executive of the Neterian Worship including all other undertakings related to the Neterian body.
Will be the Chairman of the Supreme Council.
Will be the world spokesman of the Neterian Worship Organization
Will be the final authority in the employment and dissolution of the employment of any appointment within the executive harm of the organization.
Appointment of the Supreme Priest
The Supreme Priest shall be elected by the Council of High Priests that is representative of all the countries of the African continent including overseas countries such that has/have been endorsed by the Supreme Council as legible for membership in the Neterian Worship.
The Supreme Priest shall be elected by, at least, the quorum of the Council of High Priests.
Tenure of the Supreme Priest
The Supreme Priest shall be accorded a lifetime tenure that will be strictly subject to his fulfillment of the following conditions:
- good health of the person
- excellent conduct
- stable mental condition
- excellent performance of his duties and respect of the office
Absence of any or several of the above qualities shall be enough to remove the Supreme Priest from the office by a majority of 75 percent votes of the Council of High Priests.
In needy cases due to temporary health or any other reason, the Supreme Priest shall be deputized by the Senior Member of the Supreme Council.
Qualification for the Supreme Priest
- The candidate for the Supreme Priest post will have minimum age of 50 years and maximum age of 75 years. Any candidate aged less than 50 years or aged more than 75 years shall not be eligible.
- The candidate shall have profound knowledge of the African culture.
- The candidate shall have profound knowledge of Neterian theology and practice.
- The candidate shall have a university degree in, at least, Social Science.
- The candidate must be a married person.
- The candidate must have an excellent character as a family person and in his performance in the public domain.
- The Candidate must not be a divorcee.
- The candidate must not have been convicted in any jail.
- His character excellence must be endorsed by, at least, 100 local village and respected elders of whom 50 percent must be men and 50 percent must be women, and this qualification must be signed by a government authority, at least, at his location of birth and growing up.
- The candidate must be fluent in English and, at least, in one other language.
- He must have published his thought in any media, at least, in an article or book form.
Residence: The Supreme Priest will, together with his family, reside at the Headquarters of the Neterian Religion, where he will be accorded full protection and helping hand by the administrative structure of the Religion.
Financial benefits: The Supreme Priest will enjoy full benefits as recommended by the Supreme Council.
The Supreme Council
The Supreme Council shall be composed of 7 officials.
The Council of High Priests shall elect the Supreme Council officials in any method as may be deemed wise.
Each Supreme Councillor shall be from a different country within the Neterian Empire.
The Supreme Council shall form the advisory board of the Supreme Priest
That will help him in all matters pertaining to the performance of his executive duties such as the Supreme Priest may delegate to each one of them.
The Supreme Council shall be the top organ responsible for executive appointments.
The Supreme Council shall be the final authority in any appointment disputes.
The Supreme Council shall elect one of them to the position of Senior Supreme Councillor.
The Complete Supreme Council shall reside at the Headquarters of the Neterian Religion and shall be accorded with full accommodation and benefits to make it possible for them to give full support to the Supreme Priest.
The Council of High Priests
The Council of High Priests shall be composed of qualified individual representatives of any member country of Neterian worship.
The Council of High Priests shall be elected by the Provincial Priests.
Duties: The Council of High Priests shall be the spiritual spokespersons of their individual countries; and they shall be the leaders of the Provincial Priests in executing their spiritual business.
- The candidate for the position of High Priest must be aged, at least, 30 years.
- The Position of the High Priest is open to both men and women qualified for the post.
- The Candidate must be fluent in, both written and spoken, English and the national language of his/her country.
- The candidate must have an excellent knowledge in the cross-cultural values of his/her country; and excellent knowledge in African Sociology.
- The candidate must have a university degree in Religious studies or in Social Science.
- He/she must be of excellent character both in his/her family and in the public.
- He/she must be a married person.
- He/she must not be a divorcee
- He/she must not have been convicted for whatever offence.
The Council of Provincial Priest
Besides carrying out their spiritual duties within, each Provincial Priest shall act as the advisor of the High Priest.
Each country will have 5 Provincial Priests; hence: North, South, West, East and Central Provinces.
Only the Central Province shall be occupied simultaneously by two Priests – one man and the other woman.
The Provincial Priest shall be elected by the Council of Elders.
- Candidate for the Provincial Priest shall be aged not less than 35 years.
- He/she must be of excellent general conduct.
- He/she must be married.
- He/she must not be a divorcee.
- He/she must be well educated.
- He/she must be fluent in both English and the national language.
- A university degree would be an advantage although not compulsary.
- He/she must be committed to the service of the people.
- Must never have engaged in any physical fight with anybody in the public.
- Must pass a written test interview.
The Council of Elders
The Council of Elders shall have two sides; one side composed of men and the other composed of women.
They shall share the same office but, where necessary, they shall address the heart of their spiritual problems separately, only to join where it becomes necessary and for general consensus issues.
They shall be elected to office by the consensus of their village deliberations, and they will form the grassroots organ of the Neterian Worship.
Every member of the Council shall be aged not less than 40 years.
Every member shall be married.
No divorcee shall qualify for the office.
He/she must be of excellent general conduct.
He/she must be literate enough to read and understand the written policies and deliberations of the Netraian Worship.
He/she must be fluent in both the national language and the mother tongue.
High School Education would be of advantage to the Elder, but not compulsary.
The Council of Elders must have its chairperson.
The Council of Youth Assistants
The Council of Youth Assistants shall be;
- Drawn from respected homes
- He/she should have excellent general conduct
- He/she should not be married
- He/she shall act as the bridge between the youth and the elders, and shall form the advisory board of the Council of Elders; and shall form the stock that shall eventually retire to the Council of Elders.
- He/she should be persons interested in African culture and theology
- He/she should be literate and fluent in the national language
The Human god of the Infant
Every Provincial ministry shall have two persons who will be the representative of the child. There will be a pair of one man and one woman, both of the age above childbearing, and religious. They shall represent the spirit of both the born and unborn child. Both shall act as advisers to the Council of Elders in promoting the benefits of being a mother and a father.
The Executive Committee responsible for the compilation and authorship of KA act as the interim officials. The Executive Chairman is the proposed Supreme Priest.